Our Skills – How We Can Help You
The main purpose of our Legal Sector Development Team is to work with you to help you develop your skills and find solutions to the challenges you face.
The essence is partnership; collectively, our team bring a vast amount of experience to help our clients. Our coaches and trainers share the Lawdacity™ passion for supporting your business and career development. We can help you devise and implement a strategy for you and your business, develop more effective management skills and processes and help you get the best out of your team.
- Positioning yourself/your firm in your marketplace
- Competitive strategies for growth
Effective strategic planning requires a firm to first take a realistic look at its business and to then construct a realistic plan which has achievable objectives over a given timescale and within available resources. We can facilitate your strategic thinking to enable you to see the options clearly and to choose your direction. Using our own experience of running businesses, we can also help you to implement your plans to a successful conclusion.
The key to successful professional practice is the application of quality management processes. Having successfully managed firms ourselves, we can apply that experience to your situation to help you through those issues that professional firms are grappling with today.
Partnership and Human Resources
Professional firms are people businesses; people are your greatest asset and your greatest risk. Getting the best out of your people is key to becoming more competitive in an ever more competitive market. We can help you find performance solutions to these difficult issues:
- Partnership change
- Reward and performance
- Governance and management structure
- Recruitment and retention strategies
We also offer other specialisms to help you achieve a competitive edge
- Building an efficient client database
- Building championship-class support teams
- Building outstanding relationships
- Client Relationship Management
- Client, team and marketing issues for growth
- Communication skills
- Developing successful marketing
- Networking and presentation skills
- Proficient staff appraisals
- Retention of best staff
- Surpassing billable targets