EXECUTIVE COACHING – LAWYER TO LAWYER
When you work with a coach you need them to really understand your situation.
In a professional firm the qualified members of the team can offer specialist services to their clients – but each person may have a different specialism. That’s how Lawdacity™ works too.
You’ll find our personal development coaches are qualified lawyers who are familiar with your challenges, understand the constraints of your time and environment and will aim to make this all work for you.
You can choose how you work with your personal coach and everything will be focused on what is best for you in your situation.
You can address any issue from how to unblock the mind-set of an unco-operative colleague to dealing with a new director or Partner. You’ll discover how to use your own inbuilt ‘tools’ such as Emotional Intelligence, and learn how to develop new ones that will enable you to operate at a higher level.
Raise the Bar™ is our High Performance Personalised Coaching Programme for Solicitors, In-house lawyers, Barristers, Associates, Legal Executives, Trainees. If you are already flying high and want to raise your game even higher then this is the programme for you. You will benefit by becoming a more highly valued member of your team.
Coaching for performance can cover a range of development needs. You set the agenda but opportunities may include:
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Strategies for influencing and interacting effectively with others
- Personal organisation, delegation, decision making
- Commercial acumen, organisation design and development
- Leadership skills, managing and improving performance
- Leading and managing the process of change
- Career development, growing into more senior roles
- Business planning and goal setting
- Lead generation
- Sales development and management
- Systems and process development
- Staff recruitment and retention
- Legal and financial
- Leadership – strategy, values, mission
Call +44 (0)203 494 4104 to discuss how Lawdacity™ can help you put your career on the fast track or see our resources for more information.