Executive Coaching – Peak Performance
One-to-one coaching for directors, senior managers and middle managers
As far back as 2006, coaching accounted for 10% of (top ten city firm) Herbert Smith’s non -legal training budget.
“I see no reason why I won’t use a coach for the rest of my career.” says one its partners.
A coaching relationship is based on trust and high integrity where all parties are open and honest. You’ll find our coaches will provide feedback, challenge and relevant expertise.
In our Raise the Bar™ programme, your coach will be results focused so that there are benefits to both you and your business. You set the agenda and work together with your coach according to your specific needs. Coaching for performance can cover a range of development needs and opportunities that may include:
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Strategies for influencing and interacting effectively with others
- Personal organisation, delegation, decision making
- Commercial acumen, organisation design and development
- Leadership skills, managing and improving performance
- Leading and managing the process of change
- Career development, growing into more senior roles
- Business planning and goal setting
- Lead generation
- Sales development and management
- Systems and process development
- Staff recruitment and retention
- Legal and financial
- Leadership – Strategy, values, mission
“The best advice I ever got was to get a coach. So I have a coach. Everyone needs a coach. Every famous athlete. Every famous performer has a coach. Someone who can give you perspective. One thing people are not good at is seeing themselves as other people see them. A coach really really helps them”.
Eric Schmidt, former CEO of Google
Call +44 (0)203 494 4104 to discuss how Lawdacity™ can help you start operating at a higher level or see our resources for more information.